Sunday, August 5, 2012

Song of the Night (#7) Health - We are Water


Some days are simply horrible. I screw up everything I attempt, wonder why I bothered getting out of bed and suffer every lousy minute wanting nothing more than to explode. The song below is a good idea of the shrapnel howling through my head on days like these. The music video below is excessively violent, but I consider the violence integral to experiencing the song's intensity.



For those of you who might (understandably) be unsettled by such bloodiness, here's a less explicit link:




No hidden meanings, no pretense. Just three minutes of raw, sonic catharsis. I don't know how this song might make you think or feel. I just know that I no longer need to scream when something else is doing it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment